Solved

My plan has being changed without my knowledge!

• 26 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I have being on a 10gb allowance for over a year at £26 per month...this month without my knowledge or permission my contract has changed to 5gb and I have a £50 bill. Can someone advise me on what to do as there is no one available to talk to...I’m in shock. Unbelievable how this can happen!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 26 July 2020, 18:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Johamps,

This doesn’t sound right, we’ll investigate this for you to see what has gone on. We’ll arrange for a member of the support team to contact you right away.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi @Johamps
This doesn’t sound right, we’ll investigate this for you to see what has gone on. We’ll arrange for a member of the support team to contact you right away.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

would really appreciate it if you can look in to this for me..mu plan was 10gb data unlimited calls and texts for £26..a 2 year contract...my bill has been constant at £26 monthly for the year and I only really use my data for messages and Facebook. I had a text from ID saying I’d reached my data limit which I thought was strange but just bought an add on and thought I’d deal with it later...I decided to check my account and saw that my data allowance had changed to 5gb and my bill was £56!..because I need data I have had to change my plan back up to 10gb myself or I will have even more charges to pay! Something is very wrong and I feel I have been ripped off big time! Would be great if you could get me bavk to my original contract asap and sort my bill for this month out for me.

Thank you 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Johamps

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

would really appreciate it if you can look in to this for me..mu plan was 10gb data unlimited calls and texts for £26..a 2 year contract...my bill has been constant at £26 monthly for the year and I only really use my data for messages and Facebook. I had a text from ID saying I’d reached my data limit which I thought was strange but just bought an add on and thought I’d deal with it later...I decided to check my account and saw that my data allowance had changed to 5gb and my bill was £56!..because I need data I have had to change my plan back up to 10gb myself or I will have even more charges to pay! Something is very wrong and I feel I have been ripped off big time! Would be great if you could get me bavk to my original contract asap and sort my bill for this month out for me.

[Removed Content]

Thank you 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Johamps,

Ryan

Please can someone get back to me about my complaint. It’s causing me a lot of stress. My data allowance was cut in half without my knowledge and now my bill is ridiculous 

Userlevel 1

I am writing another message and will continue to do so until I get help from someone. My data allowance has been cut in half this month without my consent and my bill is going up daily. My contract is 10gb of data £26 per month..this month my data is 5gb and I have a £60 bill! I am contacting the bank and refusing to pay. I can’t afford it and It shouldn’t have happened. My data has been halved without my knowledge. Please can someone investigate. I got a reply saying it will be looked in to but nothing yet. I’m so stressed out about this. It’s completely unfair

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Johamps,

We can see that our Support Team have contacted you via Private Message yesterday asking for further information and we have not had a response, if you could please respond there, we’ll be able to have this investigated. I have also removed your personal details from your public message.

Thanks,
Ryan

I had the same issue, who can help??

Can  your team call me please? XXXXXXXX

I do not need any messages.  I need to speak to someone.  I really would like to leave this ID

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kukabara,

We can’t call you I’m afraid. What is the issue you’re experiencing?

Will

Why iD Mobile?