Solved

Need to cancel an order i made a couple of days ago

I am trying to cancel an order but everything points to using the live chat. However the live chat button doesn't work (tried multiple browsers). I dont have a number assigned yet so cant use the app either. Please advise how i can contact?

icon

Best answer by Will 18 July 2020, 15:56

View original

10 replies

I have now received my welcome email stating mobile number. Please advise how i can cancel.

I have now received the sim card so am now trying to cancel via the myID website seeing as i can now register. But i get the following error message when trying to end mobile plan. 

“Invalid Request, Validating the request has been failed with CMP6 details”

Please advise i feel like this is impossible with not being able to call a customer services line. Most other providers appear to be ok handling queries. At this point i dont feel i could recommend ID to anyone.  I will not be happy if i am now debited for this. This is just to cancel a sim only plan within the cool off period. It shouldn’t be this difficult. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @tjardine 

We’ll PM you shortly to confirm a few details, from there we’ll be able to help with the cancellation.

Check your private messages.

Thanks

Thanks kevin

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I can see that’s all been sorted for you now @tjardine . Glad we’ve been able to assist. If ever you need anything else, please let us know.

Cheers,

Will

Need the same help please. Online chat said order cancelled but money still taken

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’ll send you a Private Message now @lhart101 for some details to get this sorted for you.

Cheers,

Will

Thanks 

Hi, I am in a similar position to the above where an upfront charge was taken from my account after I had cancelled and I have now received an order completion email. Please can you advise? Thanks. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Super sorry for not having caught this one sooner @ollien 

Have you since spoken to our Live Chat Team?

Just in case you are in need of our help still we’ll send a private message to ensure things are being sorted.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?