Solved

No data on account having switched mid billing cycle to new plan with lots more data

• 26 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have switched two accounts in the middle of the billing cycle to new plans with much more data, as in 4 times the amount, 2/3 GB vs 10GB on the new. It says the data between the two plans is allocated on a pro rata basis until it goes to a completely new month when everything is one the new plan.

When logging in to each account, it tells me correctly that there’s about  2.1/3.1 GBs left on the accounts after doing the pro-rata. However one of the phones cannot get onto the internet now if using mobile data, and it’s independent of physical location, it’s treating it as if the data has run out on the old account despite indicating we have lots of GBs left because of the new plan. I think the other phone is purely working because the old allowance has not yet been exceeded.

Can’t get any live agent to sort this out as they are really busy and it doesn’t simply put you in a queue like every other Live chat system.

Anybody have any similar experiences or know what is going on and how I get this rectified, I should be refunded if I can’t use the available data for the remainder of this month.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 December 2020, 16:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @idmobileuser70,

We are very sorry to hear about the issues caused there. We will send you a PM now so we can take a look into this further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?