Solved

No live chat available

• 12 October 2020
  • 5 replies

The live chat is not available on your website and I keep getting text messages saying I will be charged 40p a minute. On my account it shows I have 198 minutes left from the 200 minutes I purchased on the 03/10/2020 can you please look into both issues(live chat and minutes).

Regards

Harry Wheeldon

icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 October 2020, 20:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @wheelybin51,

I am sorry to hear about those issues! If you have run out of your normal monthly allowances, you will still be reminded of the out-of-allowance charges even if you have some left in separate an add-on; these messages are automatic and just let you know the charges if you didn’t already have an add-on purchased.

Our Live Chat Team can be unavailable at times if there has been a busy period but it usually opens back up again soon after.

Ryan

Live chat has not been on for 2 days

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bettyyork,

I have responded to your other post and we have sent you a PM, please let us know what you would like help with via PM. Thank you.

Ryan

Still unable to get on live chat, it would be better if the system checked before telling me I would get charged 40p per minute even though I had purchased 200 minutes and still had 194 left. The live chat issue is a problem for quite a few  people reading other comments. I did click the emoji. Thank you for your assistance as far as I am concerned the issue has been resolved for me.

Regards

Harry Wheeldon

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that Harry and thank you for your feedback.

The app/account is something we’d always recommend checking as this shows the current allowances.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?