Question

No network available.

• 15 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I got phone in jan 2020. Set up d.debit. paid automatically no probs.

By 2nd week of march I returned from hols to covid chaos and had d.debit cancelled as I had stopped working.

Help was given on this site and I followed instruction to cancel d.d and pay by card.

Currently my details state next bill due in August but I cannot see that july bill is paid, which is due in 5 days.

My network is not working but as I have been connected to wifi for basically 4months i wouldn't have noticed.

Have ID seriously just cut my network off without any prior warning? All I have had are standard ‘payment due' messages and as the d.debit was cancelled originally due to not knowing when I would have cash in the bank to pay it, you would think some consideration given rather than just cutting people off.

I paid 2 Bill's in one month I think for april or may so why now suddenly no network? I have used 8 mins of my allowance, 8 minutes!!!! Everything else has been done over wifi, and now I'm cut off, sort yourselves out.

2 replies

Badge

Strangely the networks back again as of around 20mins ago.

Still no message or notification of any problems but hopefully all is back working again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @steh575 

We’d need to contact you privately and get some further details from you to have any idea of where you are in the country to look into any potential coverage issues.

If things are now working though, then please keep an eye on things and either report back to us here if you have problems -or- contact our Live Chat Team.

Why iD Mobile?