Question

No outstanding bill, but still cantnot use allownaces

• 9 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I had an outstanding bill of £33.99. I have been able to pay this bill yesterday, but I still cannot use my allowances.

3 replies

Even though you have paid for it, your allowance doesnt get refreshed until a certain time of the month
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @ChelseaDarby98

First of all a quick restart of the phone has previously worked for me. Worth a try for nothing.

Also note sometimes the banks can take a couple of days to clear a payment. Plus as you've paid over a weekend it may not clear till Monday/Tuesday anyway.

If by then you haven't got your allowances available you could always use the live chat feature on the main ID website and speak to a customer service rep.
I'm sure they'll be able to give you more info.

Regards
Adam
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @ChelseaDarby98,

What does the iD App/account show for your allowances?

When you call out, are you being directed to iD Mobile to be told to make a payment?

There are 2 issues that could be the case and we'll need you to check and confirm so we can advise the best course of action.

In the 1st scenario, your suspension was lifted but you may no longer have remaining allowances as you've used them up. The app will show this and so you'll need to purchase add-ons to resume service.

In the 2nd scenario, the payment has been made to us but it's possible that the suspension did not automatically lift. If this is the case, every time you make a call out, you'll be told to make a payment/redirected to us as it's an outgoing bar.

Let us know which it is?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?