Solved

Outstanding balance!!!!

• 30 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Got a letter from CARS for an outstanding balance of £15. I paid through the id mobile website which worked fine but now a few weeks later I receive another letter from CARS with the same outstanding balance of £15 which I already paid!! Doesn't id mobile and CARS communicate with each other when a debt has been cleared? I don't want to end up paying twice! Can anyone help?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 October 2018, 16:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Raz,

I'm sorry to hear this. Usually, when a payment is requested by CARS, it is best to pay through that method rather than through us directly just because they are managing the outstanding charge on our behalf.

We would need to access your account to see why you have received another letter, so if you could contact our Live Chat team here we'll be able to investigate this for you.

Alternatively, if you want help via email, Please include a copy of your post along with your username, your full name, your iD Mobile Number, your full address and date of birth to get us started.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi Ryan, I sent a message and haven't got a reply back yet? The live chat is pointless, never seem to get through to anyone. I need this sorted asap so that CARS can stop threatening me with more letters to pay the outstanding balance that's already been paid!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Raz,

Thanks for the email, I have responded now. We aim to respond to emails within 24-hours and I appreciate that the email method may not be the quickest but we'll help as much as we can.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
I've resent the same email through my mums email, so you can message her direct and sort this BS out. Thanks for your help Ryan.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Raz,

I did respond to her yesterday and I have not heard back so I hope that we have resolved this issue for her. We do believe that the payment request that she was sent was delayed and everything is now in order.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
All good, she received the email. Thanks.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Great to hear @Raz. If you need anything else, just let me know. 🙂

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?