Over charge

• 18 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I have been charged 33.00 instead. Of 13 I nornally pay and I don't understand why and I can't even see why on the pdf of my billĀ 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Margie77Ā 

Ā 

Generally speaking, the most common reason for a bill being higher than usual would be if you had used up your allowances, and then proceeded to use calls or data even after you had used up your minutes or data allowances that month.

Did you receive any texts notifying you that you had used your allowances (be this minutes, or data, etc) last month?

Do you have a cap on your iD Mobile account set to Ā£20?Ā  If so, then this would mean only Ā£20 in outside of plan charges could be run up in any given month.

You can lower the cap using the iD Mobile app (or our website) if you log in there.

Hi, my name is ugochukwu Akwazie. My contract with ID mobile has ended since November last month, and I have instructed ID mobile to stop my contract yet they continued charging me and sending bills to me. I have contacted the OFCOM about the issues and they redirected me to ONBUDSMAN regarding the situation and they advised that I should get back to them within two to four weeks if you did not resolve the issue.Ā 

I have sent you several registered mails but you continued to ignore it.Ā Ā 

Will expect that you respond as soon as possible so you can resolve the issues.Ā 

Kind regards.Ā 

Ugochukwu AkwazieĀ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Ugochukwu AkwazieĀ 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message to help with this.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?