Solved

Overcharged for I phone I don't have

• 6 August 2018
  • 2 replies

I have two contacts with ID mobile, as I lost my phone in January and couldn't afford the cancellation fee so I have been paying of the contract until its finished. However, the money for this phone came out this morning and is £5 more than my contracted fee. I don't use this phone, I don't even have it, so it's nothing to do with me. Why has this happened? And what can I do to get my money back, as the payment has put me in my unwarranted overdraft and I am not being fined.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 August 2018, 17:21

View original

2 replies

I have two contracts with ID mobile as I lost my phone back in January and couldn't afford the cancellation fee, and your service does not supply early upgrades.

The contracts for the Lost phone is supposed to be £18.99 but when I checked my bank this morning I was charged £23.99, which is £5 more than what I am contracted to pay. I don't use this phone, I don't even have it, so it is not anything I have done.

Why has this happened? And how do I get my money back? The charge has put my in my unaranged overdraft and I am now being fined for it.

[Please DO NOT create duplicate topics for the same issue. I have moved your topic here as this relates to the same issue]
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @LizzieBriggs1995,

@Jade has PM'ed you regarding this and will pick this up with you via PM.

If you could check your PM's and respond there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?