Solved

overcharged on my November bill

• 2 December 2020
  • 7 replies

I’ve been overcharged £49 on the November bill. I need you to reimburse as my plan includes unlimited texts and calls and this charge is out of context.

ive been trying to get in touch with you by phone only to tell me to get in touch  via ID community. So far not impressed by customer service and the overcharge for no apparent reason.

I’ve looked at the bill and it doesn’t have any registration as of why you took that amount of money.

looking forward to hearing from someone very soon.

Suyapa King 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 December 2020, 09:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Suyapak,

When you view the PDF bill, you can scroll down the pages towards the botton and any additional charges are itemised on the pages further down.

Have you checked again to see what the charges are for?

Did you recently change plan at all or your payment date?

Mohammed

Dear Mohammed,

I have checked PDF bill several times and there’s no evidence or information of why ID mobile have taken £49 out of my account. The bill shows a charge of just over £7

but is mobile took £49 from my account on direct debit.

Isn’t  this in breach of the dd guarantee?

I need a response ASAP and a solution about this issue.

ID needs to reimburse the £49 you took from my debit account.

so far the service and communication  has been appalling .

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Suyapak,

We display the bill 14-days before we take payment and the charges should be shown on the bill so it’s strange to see why you can’t see it. We will send you a PM so we can take some details and help explain the bill further.

Ryan

I did see the bill and it showed just over £7.00 charge. You took £49.00 from my bank by direct debit however.

i have raised this query with Ofcom already and am enquiring how to raise with direct debit as it is in breach of the direct debit guarantee.

please look at my bill and how much you received ASAP. You may have a serious system/ data breach. The lack of channels to contact you on this and tardiness to respond is potentially causing more problems.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Suyapak,

We display the bill 14-days before we take payment and the charges should be shown on the bill so it’s strange to see why you can’t see it. We will send you a PM so we can take some details and help explain the bill further.

Ryan

Ryan,

Can you please also PM me.

I’ve been over charged on my November bill. How do I speak to somebody about getting this refunded?! 

I would be very surprised you aren’t in breach of your DD guarantee seeing as you haven’t made any effort to refund me the difference. Please respond to this ASAP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Suyapak,

Ryan

Ryan,

Can you please also PM me.

I’ve been over charged on my November bill. How do I speak to somebody about getting this refunded?! 

I would be very surprised you aren’t in breach of your DD guarantee seeing as you haven’t made any effort to refund me the difference. Please respond to this ASAP!

Hello @Bennett1991,

This overcharge won’t be a breach of the Direct Debit Guarantee”  as we produce your bills each month in the app and notify you in advance of what we’re going to be billing you this month.

Have you tried viewing the PDF bill to see what these charges are for?

All of our bills are fully itemised and provide a breakdown of the charges on page 2 onwards.

Use this tool: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/understanding-my-bill for help on understanding how our bills are broken down.

Mohammed

I did see the bill and it showed just over £7.00 charge. You took £49.00 from my bank by direct debit however.

i have raised this query with Ofcom already and am enquiring how to raise with direct debit as it is in breach of the direct debit guarantee.

please look at my bill and how much you received ASAP. You may have a serious system/ data breach. The lack of channels to contact you on this and tardiness to respond is potentially causing more problems.

We sent a PM, however, ascertained that you are not the account holder and have advised further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?