Question

Overdue bill but no way to pay

Hi ID 

Please get in touch with me - I am getting fed up with you sending me emails to ask for payment of my account - especially when I was on a rolling contract. 

I have been trying to pay for 2 weeks now however you have locked me out of my account, you online system won’t let me. If this goes on my credit file I will not be happy. 

If you want payment then provide a way to accept the payment.

Thanks, 

Disgruntled Customer

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tahreem 

Welcome to the iD Community.

You can pay this by logging into https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ and Logging into the iD app or My Account Online.
Or when calling our Customer Services, (after entering your mobile number) selecting Option 2 followed by Option 1.
This is an automated payment line.

Let us know how you get on

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi I am unable to do this - I cannot get access into my account not now neither before. This was the original problem. 

Please confirm how much I have left to pay on the account and a way of doing this. I would not like a credit on my file

I have made a payment of £20 - not sure if it has gone to the right number.  It is for phone number ending in 9109 and account number of ending in 7360

please confirm 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tahreem,

You can make a payment by calling 0333 003 7777 and after the message ends, enter the iD number & select Option 2 followed by Option 2. 

You can confirm the payment has been made as it’ll be debited from your Bank account.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?