Question

Overpayment

Hi

My contract term completed on the 29th December 2019 but the system has continued to charge me at the full rate. 

How do I get a refund?

thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Craventr,

We are sorry to hear that you would like to make a complaint. If it is in regards to the payments continuing after the minimum term has ended then it is noted within the terms and conditions of your contract that we must be contacted directly for the contract to either be cancelled or upgraded once the term has been reached, so there would be no further outcome in the attempt of a refund here I’m afraid.

Here is a link to our Complaints Procedure as requested however so this can be logged onto your account.

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Mohammed, 

Thank you for your response. I would like to raise an official complaint. 

Can you direct me to the complaints procedure or email address?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Tom,

Unfortunately, we would not be able to provide a refund for these payments.

It would be your responsibility (as is the same with every other newtwork provider) to change the plan, cancel or upgrade at the end of the contract.

You’d continue to receive services and pay for this until action is taken.

Mohammed

Good Morning thank you for answering. 

I have upgraded to a sim only deal, I will remain a customer of ID mobile.

However my question remains, how to I get a refund for the overpayments since December 2019?

If you could tell me that this will be handled in due course and my account credited with the monies owed I would be satisfied. 

Thank you kindly

Tom

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Craventr 

Welcome to iD community. 

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

To end your plan , you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period

Please see full information on how to cancel here

Alternatively, you can also contact our  Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Do I get an answer or should I ask Ofcom?

Why iD Mobile?