Solved

PAC code not working and final bill is wrong

• 25 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - my PAC code I was given isn’t working and my final bill is wrong. I have sent in a complaint and I have also cancelled my direct debit. I know this is probably wrong but there is no way of speaking to someone - live chat isn’t even working. Can anyone help me???

i know were in the midst of a pandemic …… but lots of other workplaces are functioning - I feel ID mobile need to get things together. 

icon

Best answer by Rory 25 June 2020, 15:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Olijackson, sorry to hear about this. Are you receiving any sort of error message when trying to use the PAC? Our Live Chat service is definitely operational as I’ve seen a few members have been talking to them today. 

However, I’ll get somebody to drop you a private message shortly and we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I have spoken to someone who has said that I have lost my number. Also the final bill is wrong - I’m really not happy with ID mobile! This is my work phone and I have to email all my contacts my new number. I am withholding payment of my last two bills until the complaint is dealt with. 

trying to speak to someone is impossible and the live chat is not helpful. I know we’re in a pandemic but they surely could have sorted something by now. I’m now awaiting for their complaints department to get back to me. 

I shall not be recommending them

Why iD Mobile?