Question

Paid bill in full but have services restriced

I paid my ID mobile bill last month in full, however 3 days ago i recieved an email title 31-60 days collections and a text message to say my services have been restricted. So at moment i cant call text or use internet. Spoken to customer services who acknowleded there was an error. However 3 days later still cant use my phone.

Ive got my next bill due to be paid next week however am a bit begrudged to pay it whilst my connection is off, also though i dont want to go down the whole them chasing for money as their side seems very automated.

Any thoughts on next steps to take?

14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Anthony Foulger 

Have you been in contact with our Live chat team?

Aklima

My bank account is LLOyds

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Anthony Foulger 

So sorry to hear about your troubles.

We will need to access your account to see whats the issue, which i am unable to from this channel. 

You will need to speak to the Live Chat team so they can look into your account for you. 

Thanks, 

Pearl

Pearl,

Nobody has yet sorted me out. I still cannot use my phone in spite of the fact that I paid for150 minutes and somehow it appears that somebody else on another phone, not related to me ,has been using my number and my contacts have all been screwed up. I am 82 and it is hopeless directing me to chat rooms. My number is xxxx

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Anthony Foulger 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Please let me know how far you have got with sorting this out

Tony Foulger.

I promise you that I made nothing like 150 minutes of call...Maybe 5 minutes maximum.If all 150 minutes was really used it must have been used by another person on a different phone.

and ID mobile messed up all of the contact data relative to my account

Are you forcing me to leave ID mobile? Where is your customer service?

What is happening please. Have you sorted all the name/numbers out .

yet. If the 150 minutes has been used it must have somehow been provided to another caller. NOT ME.

This has gone on for long enough and I cannot speak to anyone

We have done this but phone is still locked. If a lot of calls have been made it certainly was not by me.!

Something wrong at your end

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Anthony Foulger 

Sorry about the issue you’re having. 

Can you please try a few things to see if we can get back your services.

• Turn OFF your phone
  • Remove the SIM card out of the slot
  • Place it back in the SIM slot
  • Turn your phone back ON

If it still does not work, can you try to use the SIM in a different phone and see if your able to use any of the services. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Your reply is unsatisfactory. My phone is blocked but I certainly have not used 150 minutes since I paid for the extra time . Also, Has the other problem been corrected.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Anthony Foulger 

Sorry to hear this. 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support. They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am -6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Regards

Aklima 

I paid my for a new sim some 3 weeks ago but phone is blocked ,My number is xxxx.

Also the contact list that I have for friends has got messed up. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi there @PGHULME  we’re sorry to see you’ve got this problem, was the bill overdue at all when it was paid?

Were you given any information on what error was recognised?

If you can please email us, we’ll be able to look into this to see what needs to be done.

Phil 

Why iD Mobile?