Question

Paid my bill but services are still not restored?

Userlevel 1

I have paid my bill to get my services back one and my services are still suspended after a day. I use my phone for work purposes and contact with family.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Ryanomwilkes,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ve PM’ed you with how we can get this sorted for you, as we’ll need to lift the suspension if it’s not activated within 24-hours.

Mohammed

I had paid my outstanding balance 2weeks ago and my service didn’t started until now.

Same here bro

I have paid my outstanding balance, the money has left my account but the bill on my account has not updated and my services are still suspended. It’s been over 24 hours and I need my phone for work, this is extremely frustrating.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @mirsweir,

We are sorry to hear that. I will PM you now with how to get back in touch so we can have this sorted.

Ryan

I went on the link provided last night for “live chat” and it says it’s unavailable. Tried again today and it still says unavailable. Please advise? I’m getting quite frustrated 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @mirsweir 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl