Solved

Paid my bill but services are still not restored?

Userlevel 1

I have paid my bill to get my services back one and my services are still suspended after a day. I use my phone for work purposes and contact with family.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 18 May 2020, 12:42

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Ryanomwilkes,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ve PM’ed you with how we can get this sorted for you, as we’ll need to lift the suspension if it’s not activated within 24-hours.

Mohammed

I had paid my outstanding balance 2weeks ago and my service didn’t started until now.

Same here bro

I have paid my outstanding balance, the money has left my account but the bill on my account has not updated and my services are still suspended. It’s been over 24 hours and I need my phone for work, this is extremely frustrating.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @mirsweir,

We are sorry to hear that. I will PM you now with how to get back in touch so we can have this sorted.

Ryan

I went on the link provided last night for “live chat” and it says it’s unavailable. Tried again today and it still says unavailable. Please advise? I’m getting quite frustrated 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @mirsweir 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

I paid my bill today but still my service is still restricted 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kamvyas61,

Sorry to hear the payment hasn’t yet lifted the services.

I’ll get someone to PM you regarding this.

Mohammed

I’ve paid my bill and my services still hasn’t come back on 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Shayshay1, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

I have tried that and it doesn’t work, I need my phone as my other one is broken

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Shayshay1, Live Chat is operational and our team are helping customers. You may need to wait a while for an agent to become available before the option appears, but it will show up eventually.

Thank you,

Rory

I have been trying live chat since yesterday and it keeps on saying unavailable 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Shayshay1, I just hopped on and it seems to be working fine on our side. Perhaps you could try with a different device or browser?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi, I’ve been trying on differ devices and it’s still not working 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shayshay1,

We’re sorry that it's still not working, it is available for most of the day so you must be unlucky when trying it yourself. We will arrange for someone to PM you regarding this now.

Ryan

I’ve paid my bill the money’s been taken from my account tried to speak to someone but they were no help it’s been more than 48 hours and my phone is still barred. I’m I paying for a service that I won’t be able to use. Totally disappointed with iD spent up to one hour chatting to a live agent only to be told that they can’t help at all 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @K Omar 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this.

-Mohsin

I have paid my bill I can’t use anything even though I paid 2 days ago 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have paid my bill I can’t use anything even though I paid 2 days ago 

You should contact iD using their online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

Get one of the iD customer service agents to look at your iD account - agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (9am - 6pm weekends).

If you use online chat, be sure to type “speak to an agent” to get in-touch with a human.

You can also privately contact iD for assistance from their facebook page or Twitter page.

Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jamie Ashton 

Have you managed to contact us via the methods mentioned by @andewhite above?

Please get in contact so we can look into the account!

Tom

I am having the same issue. Bill is paid but cannot make calls. Can someone please sort asap

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chally18 

We’ll be able to sort this out for you,  we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Or if you’d prefer you can visit the iD Mobile Live Chat here and they might be a bit quicker than we can be!

Tom

Paid my bill yesterday after my account was susp3,its been over 24 hours and iv still no texts or calls.i need my phone for work 

Why iD Mobile?