Question

Pay monthly

• 8 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Couple of motnhs ago ive realised my bill kept going up so i normally pay £18 a month and like it goes up to £20 and £21 which i don't get because i dont go over my limit. Does anyone else have this problem.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Harris990

Additional charges that you experiencing should not account unless you have called or texted abroad or used premium services like SMS completions. You can double check detailed description of additional charges within ID Mobile app "Billing" tab at the right bottom corner of your screen.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Adding on to what @Hikari has said. You can prevent yourself from incurring these extra charges by going into your account or the iD app and go into services and toggling off "Roaming", "International", and "Premium".

Unfortunately, if this was something to do with premium or international charges then there's not much you can do about it but make sure you prevent it in the future as these charges should've been clear in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to under topic 12.10, Charges.

12.10 Calls and/or texts to premium rate services, non-geographic numbers, international numbers and when roaming (unless otherwise expressly stated by us) are not included in your monthly inclusive allowance. Eligible Calls made in the UK and in the EEA shall be made using your monthly inclusive allowance. Any unused inclusive allowances may not be carried forward from one month to the next unless expressly stated by us. In this context "monthly" or "month" means your monthly billing period, which may not equate to a calendar month. Eligible Calls will be set against inclusive allowances in the order in which such Eligible Calls are made.

If this wasn't the cause and you're still unsure then please feel free to respond and let us know. We can certainly help you out! :)

Regards

Dan

Why iD Mobile?