Question

Pay my final bill

• 1 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I want to pay my final bill of £2.21 but have cancelled my direct debit as I wasn’t expecting anything more. There are no payment details on the invoice, can’t find any way of contacting ID Mobile on the website or app. How can I pay this outstanding amount?

I’m no longer in the U.K.

Thanks!

Alan

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Trpalan 

No longer here for keeps?  Or just on holiday currently?

Hopefully the answers you’re seeking are here, though please let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks for the reply. I was only in the U.K. for a short time. I’m not a U.K. citizen and don’t live there normally.

I managed to pay the bill using a debit card by calling the number on the link you gave but only by chance after negotiating the tedious menu options. (0333 003 0001 or +44 333 003 0001 from outside the U.K.) Not sure why you couldn’t write the number in your reply here also?

But please ID mobile make it easier to pay other than by direct debit so customers don’t get into problems with credit ratings etc. simply because they can’t find a way to pay and also an easy way to contact you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

That’s on me @Trpalan, I’m sorry for not posting the number in my reply above.

I had wrongly assumed from your first message that you had already seen the number [0333 003 7777] to call when looking at our website originally.

Generally speaking, outside of the Direct Debit option, a lot of people who choose to pay manually would do so through logging into the My Account area on our website or through the iD Mobile App.

The phone number being another option.  We’ll pass on the feedback though that this wasn’t as easy to find as we’d all have liked it to have been here.

Thanks for your reply again. One problem was that many answers to this question pointed to logging into your account to pay. But when I checked my account on my phone and try to pay there it required my password which wasn’t accepted for some reason (I know it was right because I wrote it down when I created it). Also - due to the fact that I had cancelled my number with ID there was a message saying I had limited functions in my account. When I tried to log in on my laptop in a browser my password was again not accepted to log in. So with no direct debit, no possibility of logging in to my account and unable to find any other payment method or contact details it was almost impossible to pay the bill.

Yes - would really appreciate if you could please feedback to ID Mobile that all these things need to be made easier.

Best regards,

Alan

Why iD Mobile?