paying a bill after phone sent back

• 2 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I cancelled my ID account within the cooling off period and have now been sent a bill for £12.82. After spending hours (10 plus!) online with various agent discussing my horrendous experience with ID I said enough is enough cancel my account and I’ll send the phone back - which I did. I explained that I would be cancelling my direct debit as I could not trust ID with my bank details and was told that this would be ok (screen shots taken). I now have a bill (all be it a fairly small one - which I am unable to pay because I don’t have an ID account. I will pay for the bill but I will not create a new direct debit. Is there a number I can call to actually speak to someone and pay it?? I just hope this does not effect my credit rating as I have never missed any payment for anything in my life. 

I had to pay £30 for the phone so is it possible the bill would be taken from this?

Some how ID messed my number swap up with my daughters, my PAC code was used on her phone meaning I lost my number (which I have used for 25 years) and I have now had to use her sim card (she has now lost her number too) which still has 12 months remaining on its contract meaning i’m stuck with  my old beat up phone getting half the data i’m used to and paying £42 a month for!

ID’s customer service has been by far the most horrendous I have ever come across.  

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lacy,

You can still call our automated payment line on 0333 003 7777 and after the message has finished, enter the iD Mobile number you wanted to discuss, select Option 2 and Option 2 again.

You don’t need to have an active iD Mobile number to call this number, as we’ll request for you to enter the number anyway.

Ignore the automated message re: closures.

Let us know if you have any issues.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?