Solved

Payment cancelled - Can't make a card payment online

• 9 July 2020
  • 7 replies

For the past few days I have tri3to make a card payment online. Everytime I process the payment it sates payment cancelled, why? There is absolutely nothing wrong with my card or funds.

IF I'd mobile do not want my payment I'm more than happy to take my payment and funds elsewhere 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 13:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mamma,

Are you using a card registered to the account holder & matching the billing address on the iD account?

You can also make a payment over the phone.

Dial 0333 003 7777 and wait for the automated message to end, then enter the iD number & select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

Mohammed

I’ve asked on several occasions for the banking details to make my final bill payment as the automated system is not working for me and I can’t pay via the app. Where can I find these details as ID mobile dont seem to want to provide me with them? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ktstu,

We’re sorry to hear about that. It’s not that we do not wish to provide you with banking details, it’s a case of not having them available for our customers to make payments in the first place as direct bank transfers can’t be used on our network.

Bills can be paid online through your app or our website and via the automated phoneline on 0333 003 7777.

Ryan

I can’t use the app, I don’t have the” make a payment”  function anymore as this is a final bill. I’ve tried using the automated payment line and even though the account and card is registered in my name it won’t take payment. It’s 65p and the automated payment line tried to take payment of £0.00 for some reason as the final bill . 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Ktstu 

When you’re ringing to pay the final bill.  Are you calling from another iD Mobile SIM?  If so, please try using a different line as we’ve seen instances where it’s defaulting to the account you’re calling from if that be the case.

Does the phone line not allow you to manually input the amount you’re looking to pay?  That might be worth a shot if you had just been selecting “pay full amount” and for some reason that isn’t working.

Though please let us know how you get on if the problem still stands there.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Payment does not work and guess what: no one is aware, no one knows and no one is interested in this. This is the customers' problem. Send some cash in the envelope and put your phone number on the note? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @This_network_is_C.R.A.P 

I see I have replied elsewhere now, so we'll keep communications to that post to prevent any confusion.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?