Question

Payment plan

• 10 November 2020
  • 7 replies

I need to set up a direct debit to pay off my recent bill of £130 as I can't afford that. How do I do this. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Francezca22,

Direct Debits can be set-up in your iD app/account.

However, this won’t let you set-up a payment plan, which is what I believe you’re after?

Payment plans can only be set-up with a Debt Collection Agency.

Is your account active or has this been cancelled?

Mohammed

My account is active, I thought it was going to be a hassle paying it off but it wasn't. When I try to set up a direct debit, it doesn't work. I think it's because it got cancelled about a month ago due to insufficient funds at the time. Is there anything I can do to change this as I want to change my plan?

Regards 

Francesca 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Francezca22 

Do you have your iD Mobile account registered on our website?  If so, you should still be able to log in (via our website or the iD Mobile App) and re-set up a Direct Debit there if need be?

If you could let us know the circumstances or what you’re looking for help with currently we may be able to assist further if needed.  The more we know, the better we can hopefully help.

Hi, it says we have been unable to validate the bank details you have entered. I logged in on the app and used my bank details, I want to change my plan but I don't know why it isn't letting me set up a direct debit 

Thanks

Francesca 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Is the card registered to the same name and address as we have down for you on our records?

Which bank is it with @Francezca22?

Will

Yes it is

And it is Bank of scotland.

I had a few issues with my bank a few months ago due to a fraud case but I settled it, it did cause me problems in terms of paying my bill.

Thanks 

Francesca 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Francezca22,

I see we’re assisting you ion the PM’s now, so please reply there with any updates for us.

Will

Why iD Mobile?