How do I talk to a id operator?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 October 2018, 15:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Stacey1993,

I believe that I have replied to your earlier post regarding your bill, but you can find a list of ways that you're able to use to speak to us by clicking here.

Ryan

We're can I find were my phone bill is xx

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Giveson 

On the app or at my.idmobile.co.uk look in My Billing, > Bill History to find previous bills.

Phil  

Can someone please get intouch with me regarding recent phone bill has its higher this month than usual I only pay 23.61 and this time its 35 odds this time can someone please tell me why has I cant get through to a customer service person 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Kirsten4 

You may have some out of plan charges on your bill.

To help you understand your bill I have copied a link for you below:

Understanding My Bill | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

If you are still unsure why your bill is higher this month, please do lets us and we’ll be happy to help further. 

Michelle 

i have a rolling sim for my daughters phone and im been charged double the amount i should be paying, there is a cap on the account.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @kirstiesmailes 

Have you checked over your recent bill to see why you have been charged? 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?