phone bill has doubled

• 22 March 2020
  • 5 replies

I’m supposed to be paying £20 a month for my contract but since October it’s gone up another £20 and I don’t know why because I haven’t gone over any limits. Then the other day I noticed my data which is supposed to be 4gb went down to 2gb but I’m still paying £20 extra then I should be can you work out why I’m paying extra but getting less gb

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Bronagh,

I am sorry to hear about this! When you log in online to view your bills, can you see what section is showing against the extra £20? This is the easiest way to view charges and it will show exactly where the charges have come from. It may also be due to any add-ons purchased within the previous monthly period.

Here is a handy link to a post which may help further. :) 

If you can’t see where the charges have come from on the bill, please contact us via Live Chat and we’ll access your account and take a look. 

Ryan

It’s saying £15 has been added on next to the work uk

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @bronaghhadley,

If UK charges has £15.00 next to it, this refers to out of plan usage. 

If you reach out to us via the email above, we can certainly look into this further for you.

We don’t have account access so we can’t check the bill to understand what the charges are without first looking at the account.

We hope we’re able to help get this resolved.

Mohammed

Can you look further into it please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @bronaghhadley,

As above, 

We don’t have account access so we can’t check the bill to understand what the charges are without first looking at the account.

Have you had a look at the following which should explain why the bill is here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/your-id-mobile-bill-61/why-is-my-bill-higher-than-expected-32111

You can also cap your plan which is explained here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bill-capping-62/how-to-cap-your-plan-31843

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?