Question

Phone Bill overdue after covid help.

I was given 3 months breather over the last few months when which I am grateful for. However my bill is now around £150 mark, I can only afford 30-40 a month.

You've now cut my phone off and I am paying 30-40 a month off debt but amount just keeps going above what I can afford.

What do I do? I don't work so cannot afford to pay in 1 lump sum, do I sell phone/forget about the contract?

I won't keep paying monthly for something I'm restricted from using.

I did ask when they have me 3 months grace period for the contract to have an extended 3 months instead of adding the 3 bills together making it unpayable.

Edit: I'd rather have bad credit score than pay monthly for a phone I cannot use, if it's enabled I have no issue paying.

4 replies

Any reply please? I would call but still shut.

I can afford over my usually contract amount by 10-15 each month but if I cannot use the phone don't see the incentive to pay for what I cannot use.

Userlevel 3

They might sort something out with you.... Use the live chat  in the morning :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Joeboii,

We’re sorry to hear about your situation. The 90-day no-payment period which we offered to some customers struggling due to the Coronavirus was in place to ensure the phone line stayed active whilst not collecting the money for the outstanding bills. The bills still were produced of course, but we made sure that anyone who couldn’t pay in full would not be cut off during this troubling time.

Did you manage to get in touch with us via our Live Chat Team?

Ryan

Hi @Joeboii,

We’re sorry to hear about your situation. The 90-day no-payment period which we offered to some customers struggling due to the Coronavirus was in place to ensure the phone line stayed active whilst not collecting the money for the outstanding bills. The bills still were produced of course, but we made sure that anyone who couldn’t pay in full would not be cut off during this troubling time.

Did you manage to get in touch with us via our Live Chat Team?

Ryan

Yeah they said that they couldn't do anything unless I paid in full. I chose to go elsewhere, thanks for the reply though

Why iD Mobile?