Solved

Phone cut off but payment has now been made

• 22 December 2018
  • 9 replies

My phone has been cut off, I'd has took a payment but saying they haven't.. so lost £20. Can you put the phone back on for me?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2018, 12:50

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Kelly22,

I can see you contacted us a few days ago.

Once a payment is made to clear any outstanding balance it can take up to 24-hours to be received from the Bank. The suspension should have automatically been lifted from your account.

If this hasn't been removed, you'll need to contact us so we can manually process this.

Let us know how you get on here please.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Hello paid my bill last week but my phone still off can someone please phone me let me know tha

Userlevel 1

Put my phone on please it been one week now or text me let me no wot going on thank you Kelly elv

Userlevel 1

Can someone please phone me need my pho

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Elvidge 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hey @Kelly22,

I can see you contacted us a few days ago.

Once a payment is made to clear any outstanding balance it can take up to 24-hours to be received from the Bank. The suspension should have automatically been lifted from your account.

If this hasn't been removed, you'll need to contact us so we can manually process this.

Let us know how you get on here please.

Mohammed

Hiya my suspension hasn't been removed I didn't know how to ask questions please help I paid £32.02

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Summer Godfrey 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Hi I have paid my bill in full but when even I make a call it just takes me to the payment line but it even says there that I have paid already so I just need help sorting it out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tyler Johnson 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?