Solved

Please could an agent from ID Mobile confirm that I have no charges on my account?

• 4 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

Please could an agent from ID Mobile confirm that I have no charges on my account? I don’t want this to negatively affect my credit rating.

My ID Mobile number is ‘REMOVED PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION

13/03/2020 

• I signed up for an ID Mobile contract online, order ref 110140198. 

17/03/2020

• Sim arrived, internet wasn’t working. I contacted id mobile support via the online chat option. The agents name was ‘Taybah’. Agent tried to help but couldn’t get the internet internet working. 
  • I cancelled the direct debit, I told the agent that as I was well within the 14 day cooling off period, I would like to cancel the contract. I told the agent that I had cancelled the direct debit. I had not used any data, had not made any calls, had not sent any texts.
  • The agent confirmed that the contract had been cancelled. I have a transcript of this chat. 

19/03/2020

• I received an email from ID Mobile saying ‘your final bill is ready’, I wasn’t expecting any bill, as I had cancelled the contract within the 14 day cooling off period.
  • I contacted id mobile via online chat, I spoke with an agent ‘Pumezo’. Pumezo told me I had a bill of £0.89 on my account.
  • I told Pumezo that I was legally entitled to cancel the contract without a fee, because I was within the 14 day cooling off period.
  • Pumezo told me that she had removed the charge of £0.89 from my account, and so I had nothing to pay. I have a transcript of this chat.

20/03/2020

• I received an email from ID Mobile ‘Important information about your Direct Debit’

21/03/2020

• I called ID mobile at 13:28 on 0333 003 7777. I spoke to an agent who told me that the charge had not been removed from my account.
  • The agent apologised and told me that they had removed the charge from my account.

I received a letter last week to my old address, an invoice of £8. Please could an agent from ID Mobile confirm that I have no charges on my account? I don’t want this to negatively affect my credit rating.

icon

Best answer by Chilobe 6 April 2020, 10:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Mods, please delete the post, I have managed to contact support via chat. 

Why iD Mobile?