Question

Problem With Payment Verification

• 4 August 2018
  • 3 replies

just tried to make a sim only purchase but when I get to screen for ā€˜1pā€™ and card verification I can enter all card details in the boxes except for the final two boxes asking for the month and year of issue for card, these two boxes refuse to allow details to be entered. As a consequence my Visa/debit payment is refused, having attempted several times to enter details, which I know to be correct my payment is repeatedly refused.

I can see From a recent post other people have the same problem.

It appears there may be a technical problem with verification page. Can you please advise on the problem?

thank you

Martin

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi Mohammed

problem now sorted but yes card was registered in my name. The problem does seem to lie at ID or further down the chain.

Thanks
Martin

Howdy @Dillythedip, how was it you resolved the matter? Did you simply try again later, or did you maybe use a new browser or something?

Kevin
Hi Mohammed

problem now sorted but yes card was registered in my name. The problem does seem to lie at ID or further down the chain.

Thanks
Martin
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Dillythedip,

Sorry to hear you're having issues checking out. There are a few others who have mentioned of this, however, we've not found the root cause of this as it may be due to incorrect card details etc.

Is the card registered in your name?

Do all the details match that of the order/billing details?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?