Solved

purchasing new phone contract

• 16 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Last night and this morning I have been trying to purchase an iphone 12 pro max. I fill in all the details and get to the section requiring me to pay 1p to check my card works. I have done this three times but it keeps saying unsuccessful and to check my details and try again. However, I have been charged to my bank account each time. I cannot progress any further without this step being completed and have been unable to speak to anyone in person regarding the issue. My current phone contract ends very soon and I really need to purchase this contract! If you need anymore details please let me know! :)

icon

Best answer by Kevin 16 February 2021, 14:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hi this is resolved! :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @minigina 

Glad to hear things are resolved since.

Just in the interest of potentially helping others though.  It would be imperative that the name and address used for the order is a match for the name and address you’re known to your bank with.  If you’ve recently moved or anything like that, then please update your details with your bank account you’re using and ensure that the details you’re entering are a match with what the bank hold.

Any 1p security check transactions would be refunded back to you automatically within 3-5 days.

Why iD Mobile?