Question

re: cancellation and bill

Hi 

I recently got a two-year contract with ID via carphone warehouse. 

Although on the day I received the new mobile phone,  I realised the deal I had was not the deal I was after or told that I would have got, so I requested cancellation and returned the phone to them immediately on the same day. 

Today, I realised that there was a bill generated for the first month. Carphonewarehouse has a 14 days return policy and the distance sales act, I should be able to fully cancel the contract with you and you should not collect bill as nothing has been used or the sim was not even inserted to the mobile phone. it was returned as it came in. 

Could you please return the first month bill that was collected  by you and cancel the direct debit immediately  as agreed with carphoneware house? I am feeling comfortable to provide my personal details here so please call me on 0745 000 1625 to proceed further. 

Many thanks 

Young 

2 replies

Why have I been charged 0:37 Pence after cancelling the SIM card which was still in post never used has agreed o the 26th May 2020

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Graham white @funcyberuk 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can look into your cancelled accounts.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?