Solved

Refund for double payment made

• 3 April 2020
  • 9 replies

My phone bill has come out of my bank twice and I payed it early because I didn't know it had already come out. Would it be possible to get a refund for my mistake? 

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 09:53

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Rachel2001xoxox

Welcome to the iD Community.

Not to worry, sometimes Direct Debit comes out of the account but doesn’t show straight away.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

I still haven't had any contact from the Id support. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Rachel2001xoxox 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards 

Aklima 

I have a credit of £1.74 on my account which has not been payed back into my bank, but my monthly direct debit has been withdrawn.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Linda Daley 

Is the account you’re referring to disconnected at this point?  As bills will continue to come out each month if the account is still active.

I have left ID on the 9/9/20 but you still took £3.99 out of my bank account on the 23/8/20 logging onto ID app I see I have £1.74cr. Which I have not received. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Linda Daley, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

I’ve paid my bill twice can someone please contact me I can’t seem to talk to a human I want a refund. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Heidi louise,

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can get you a refund processed for the additional payment made.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?