Question

Request an increase to my credit limit to my capped allowance.

• 30 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I need to request an increase to my credit limit to my capped allowance.

The message I’ve received from ID mobile says that I need to call 7777 to increase my credit limit, but the call centre is closed. 

Please can someone from ID mobile get in touch, to get the above request processed

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Fatema 

We will send you a Private Message to see if we can increase your cap amount. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I have same problem as I reached my capping limit £25 and can’t increase it through the app and can’t get through someone when I call 7777.

Could you please help

kind Regards 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear you’ve caught Covid @Elias kbl and wish you a speedy recovery from that.

Have you previously registered your own iD Mobile account on our website?
Here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount
?

If so you could log in to the iD Mobile App or your iD Mobile account and change the cap limit yourself there?

If you’re unable to do that though, please let us know and we’ll be happy to send you a private message to help you through here if need be?

Userlevel 1

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from 7777. I admitted in Hillingdon Hospital with COVID and nearly exhausted my limit calling family in Kenya.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Juet 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?