ripped off

I cancelled a sim only contract in may 2017 and today I checked my bank statement only to find that the payment for it has been taken for the last 9 months,i have now cancelled the direct debit with my back and I am going to try to get my money back from id

14 replies

I have requested the phone call but now trying to rip me off again by saying I can only get the phone call if I pay £10
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi @jeffparkinson,

Yes you can request this and we have information on our site how to do this.

Please visit idmobile.co.uk/legal/privacy-and-cookies and look for the Access to Information held about you section

-Phil
can a copy of the call be sent to me so I can here it
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @jeffparkinson,

We've investigated your complaint fully and confirmed this did not rule in your favour.

If you wish to continue to dispute this, we've provided you with all the information via Social Media on how you can obtain a copy of this call (should you wish to further your complaint).

We would not be able to offer an alternative resolution than the one advised.

Mohammed
yes and I am not happy with result I have not heard phone call just expect me to believe what I am told been charged £70 for a service I have not used, I have 3 other accounts that I will not be moving to another supplier
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Jeff,

Apologies for the delayed response, I can see this has now been picked up.

Mohammed
can not see on facebook
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @jeffparkinson,

I've PM'ed you regarding how we can go about resolving this.

Can you check your PM's and follow the steps I've provided.

Mohammed
I am still waiting for you to get back to me about refunding me after you listen to original phonecall where I asked for account to be cancelled
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @jeffparkinson,

Did you still require assistance with this?

I've removed the mobile number from your post above.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
should always record the phonecall I had this problem 2yrs ago and tried saying I owed money
the phone number in question is [Removed Number] please make sure it is cancelled
when I rang up I asked to cancel because I wanted to put in my sons name and was told that if I got a pac code it could not be transferred to another id contract so I said well just cancel and I will tell my son to start another contract.as far as I know that is what happened until I checked my bank account and found the payments are still being taken ,I have rang accounts this morning and have explained and they have now cancelled the contract and are looking at the conversation of my previous call,even though the fact that I cancelled again this morning I have had ne email or any other correspondence from id saying it is cancelled
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Jeffparkinson. We'd recommend you get in touch with us before cancelling the Direct Debit as it's important to sort the account out to avoid getting in any debt.

Can you advise how you cancelled and if you received confirmation by text of this.
Did you request a PAC to move your number to another network or just a 30 day disconnection?

-Phil

Why iD Mobile?