Question

Sending back a sim card.

• 18 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I had trouble getting onto chat when I was due an upgrade on two phones, one for me and one for my husband. I was eventually told to go to Carphone warehouse.  After driving 30 miles and waiting 1.5hours they could not help.  I went on line and took out a monthly contract on two sims on 4th August. I then realised that this was probrably a mistake as the other two phone contracts would continue, fortunately I managed to speak to a very helpful lady and she sorted me out with two sim upgrades.  She said to wait until the other sims arrived and cancel these on chat.  I managed to do this after several hours on 5th.  I then cancelled the direct debits.  I yesterday received a confirmation of the set up of the Direct debit and I am told that I insured charges for the time we had them!!! The morning they were delivered they were cancelled.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @mariewilliams 

If you could click on your profile here, we’ll send you a private message in which we’ll take a few further details from you so that we can help get to the bottom of this for you.

Please respond there and we’ll clear any mess up.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?