Solved

services not working after late payment received

hi there,
i have a problem.i missed one of my payments,and after that I cant call,later I payed debt,but my mobile card still not working.now its 3 months I payed money but my card not working.
I don't know my phone number,so I cant call to explain ID stuff that my card is not working because everythere where I try to call they asking my PHONE NUMBER!!!how I can get my phone number if my call is canceled!!please help anyone!!
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 11 June 2018, 15:06

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @nerijus,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account following payment.

We will PM you on how we can get this resolved.

Mohammed

EDIT: Your topic has been moved to the section: Bills, allowances, charges & capping

I would like to be in contact with your to service to arrange a payment of my debt.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @toto , you can make a payment directly through the iD Mobile App at any time. Have you tried doing this yet?

Cheers

Will

My services not working I make a payment and still nothing I need my services in other I cancel the contract

Is some one there's

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Antonin pohlotka,

We’ve now sent you a private message.

Will

Hi my services haven’t been put on after paying my bill can you please put them back on or I’ll be leaving this company. 

Could you please reactivate my texts, call minutes and data. I upgraded last month, paid my bill and services were never switched back on so I’ve had to buy more internet over the past month and this is now the second month I haven’t had a working phone. I’m not paying another bill for my phone not to work again

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Alisha.carnie 

A member of the iD team will respond to your Private Message and resolve your issue. Thank you for your patience.

-Mohsin

Is there any update on my services I need my phone for work purpose. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alisha.carnie,

I’ve just dropped you a reply in the PMs.

Will

My services are not working again after paying my bill a bit late 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @LaurenR2995,

This can take up to an hour to update and if the payment was made via a Debt Collection Agency, this can take longer as we need to wait for the payment to be received from them.

Have you since had this resolved or did you still need help?

Mohammed

My issue is not resolved as my internet is still not working. It says ID have recieved my payment but my internet and calls still arent working and it has been almost a month now with 3 payments made. Please tell me how to resolve this issue

Hello, my two simcards are not working. The direct debit didn't come out and my plans were restricted but i paid my bill within the week. With one of my simcards, I have paid the bill 3 times now and still it is not working. Please can you resolve this issue ASAP as it has been going on for one month now. 

The sim cards numbers are REMOVED and REMOVED .

I have tried calling and also posting on the forum a number of times now and nothing has resolved the issue. If this issue is not resolved within 24 hours i will need to cancel my contract and be refunded the money i have paid for the last month with no services as well as the 79.89 i have over paid in attempt to restore the services

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @LaurenR2995,

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

I can see we’ve PMd you and will respond as soon as possible.

Why iD Mobile?