Solved

Services still restricted after payment

• 27 July 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi I was late with paying my phone bill now I've paid it all but still haven't go service now when I try to phone costumer service there is no one to answer is there times they are available? 

icon

Best answer by Will 23 October 2020, 19:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jotes86, hope you are well. 

Please note that it is currently not possible to speak with a member of our customer service team via calls. Have a look at this helpful article here, this may be able to assist you. 

Alternatively, someone from our team will get back to you here personally or you can raise an issue by using our ‘Live Chat’ service, which should display as a pop-up. Information on our live chat and team availability can be found in the link above. 

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jotes86,

We’re sorry to hear about the issue here, have you managed to get in touch with someone at our Live Chat Team to have your services reactivated? If not, please let me know and we’ll offer further support.

Ryan

I have paid my outstanding balance and my services are still restricted?

Can someone help me since yesterday I trying to get touch with someone no answer my services is restricted after I made payment why the talk me 24  and still nothing help please

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Antonin pohlotka,

We’ll send you a Private message now to see about getting that bar lifted.

Will

Hi my services are still restricted after paying my bill is there any thing I can do to get them back on tried turning my phone on and off ect nothing working when I ring the number says I’m up to date with payments 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Amiehodgson5 

The services should activate straight after you have paid your bill. Please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist with this on their end.

-Mohsin

My services have still not come on after nearly a week after paying my bill off, can anyone help before I rip my own hair out

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Matty Tickner

I have replied to your post here:

Why iD Mobile?