Question

Two contracts on the same account

• 28 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have two numbers(phone contracts)on the same account(same email), and the problem is that I see data for only one of the numbers and there is nothing about the other number in the app.  I had an outstanding balance because my bank rejected direct debit and I didn’t  paid a few months after (I want to note that this number was not used at all), after I accidentally found out that it was transferred to the debt collectors.  I was about to pay my outstanding balance today, but for some reason they returned it back to id mobile and I don’t have the opportunity to contact them because of the current situation with the virus.. if anyone has any suggestions what can I do?  I can’t contact  id mobile and my debt will grow because I don’t have the opportunity to pay it..

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @natalijameralin 

Each iD Mobile account would need to be registered separately.

So it isn’t at current time possible to view 2 separate iD Mobile numbers allowances etc on one account login.

If you haven’t already, please register the second account and you would be able to make payments for that account through the app or online if need be.

If a Direct Debit is active, it would normally be attempted a second time if it ever fails.  You should usually receive a text to the phone itself in those cases though.

Userlevel 1

Hi @natalijameralin 

Each iD Mobile account would need to be registered separately.

So it isn’t at current time possible to view 2 separate iD Mobile numbers allowances etc on one account login.

If you haven’t already, please register the second account and you would be able to make payments for that account through the app or online if need be.

If a Direct Debit is active, it would normally be attempted a second time if it ever fails.  You should usually receive a text to the phone itself in those cases though.

can I register that account if I don’t have this phone number for the debt I have. I know this number but I don’t have a card. Thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Do you have your original emails from when you took out the second account @natalijameralin?

It should state somewhere what that phone number was, so that you can register it.

Sometimes your phone itself might display the number on the SIM within the Contacts settings on the phone.

Failing the above, the best we could suggest would be to email us 

Please include

• Your Community Username
• Your full name
• Full address including postcode
• Date of Birth
• Email address

Please add a few lines to for what you need help with, we’ll have someone get back to you there as soon as we possibly can during this whole pandemic.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

@Kevin I found this number, I tried to register this number in the Id app and got the following error "Your subscription is in a disconnect state, so you not be able to us My App". 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @natalijameralin,

Thanks for that information. If the account is in that state then the plan can’t be registered online, sorry about that! 

If you need assistance with the account then please send us an email  and we’ll view your account in further detail and offer support.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?