Solved

Unable to pay my final bill

• 29 September 2018
  • 11 replies

All day, on and off, I have tried on line chat and it is continually unavailable. I left you on the 21/09 and cancelled my DD. I have had an e-mail from you asking me to pay my final bill, I go to the app and I can not find any details of anything I owe, I have no access to view any bills, so do I actually owe you anything??
My number is [Removed]
Debbie Perrin
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 October 2018, 16:36

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @dperrin,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you have faced with getting in touch! Right now, Live Chat is currently available to use to speak to us but if our agents are busy by the time you see my message, try and give us a call on 0333 003 7777 and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Ryan
Still not Available, perhaps someone could phone me if I owe you any money, you have my mobile number
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Still not Available, perhaps someone could phone me if I owe you any money, you have my mobile number

We've removed your number @dperrin from your first post as this is a public forum viewed by many.

Final bills should be viewable in the iD app/account but if you're having trouble seeing this, we can help you with this.

I've sent you a private message with how we can pick this up to look at your bill for you.

Mohammed

Customer service unavailable due to Covid; I can’t register with my account. How do I know my final bill and how do I pay? Direct debit just cancelled!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Syed. Rahman,

What happens when you do try to register for an account; are you faced with any error message at all?

Ryan

I have the same issue. I have cancelled my account and direct debit and just received a final bill from id with no way to pay it. And no one to contact. 

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @nalbad,

You can call 0333 003 7777 and wait for the message to finish advising call centres are closed, after that, enter the iD number and select Option 2 for billing and payments, then option 2 again to make a manual payment via out Automated payment system.

Mohammed

i have phoned the number and it says this is a test message then cuts off still no way to pay 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @unhappy 

Please confirm if you have managed to pay?

Aklima

I have moved onto another provider.  I thought that the direct debit has covered the last bill before I put the new sim card in. However, I got message saying I still have an outstanding balance of £10 on my account. I have already cancelled by direct debit and was wondering how I can pay this. I couldn't access to my account, I phoned 03330030001 but I was told my direct debit is up to date, I tried to call 03330037777 but it says due to covid19 the call centre is closed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lrb,

Remain on the line and listen to the message advising the call centres are closed, after this has finished, you can enter the iD Mobile number and select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again to make a payment.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?