Question

Unexpectedly high bill. Cannot open the section of online account for the 2nd phone.

• 5 November 2018
  • 3 replies

I have an account for 2 phones - one for me and one for my son. I set them both to be capped at £10 a month. My bank statement this month has a payment to iD for £178. I have checked the account for my phone and it looks like I'd expect. I cannot work out how to open the account for my son's phone on the website. A quick reply would be appreciated. Many thanks, Alison

3 replies

I also cannot see how to set up a new thread to ask my question. The 'contact us' provision on here is not very user friendly!
Hi. I just received my bank statement showing a payment to iD of £178. I have 2 phones with you - one is mine; the other my son's. I set both to be capped at £10 a month so I am very surprised to see you charging me this amount! I have been online to check my ccount. For my number, the payments are as I would expect. I cannot work out how to open up the section of the account for my son's phone. Please contact me as soon as possible to sort this out. Many thanks, Alison
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @alisonc2468,

To view your sons account, you'll need to register a new, second account for the number that your son uses as we can only allow 1 account on 1 log in at this time.

Let me know if you need any more help with this. For immediate help with your bill, you'll be best to contact our Live Chat team here.

Ryan

Edit: I have moved your recent comments found on another thread to this one to help us support you better.

Why iD Mobile?