Question

unlimited data nhs

• 28 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, I'm on an NHS unlimited data plan till October. I've just received an SMS stating I will be chargedĀ£10 for 100mb over my data limit. My app states data is unlimited, can I be assured that I will not be charged? Thanks for your reply in advance

4 replies

Hi, I'm on an NHS unlimited data plan till October. I've just received an SMS stating I will be chargedĀ£10 for 100mb over my data limit. My app states data is unlimited, can I be assured that I will not be charged? Thanks for your reply in advance

Has someone got back to you as I have the same problem. Iā€™m new to ID mobile so a little worried x

Hi, I received the response below and I had a 'live chat' with a handler who stated I would not be charged extra:

Ā 

HiĀ @pep27871, itā€™s likely just an automated email which you should be free to ignore as long as your app is showing youā€™re on an unlimited tariff. However, if itā€™s peace of mind youā€™re after, you can always contact ourĀ Live ChatĀ team.

Theyā€™re availableĀ between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.Ā 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ā€˜availableā€™. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Ā 

Ā 

Hope this helps,

Ā 

pep27871

Ā 

Ā 

Hi, I received the response below and I had a 'live chat' with a handler who stated I would not be charged extra:

Ā 

HiĀ @pep27871, itā€™s likely just an automated email which you should be free to ignore as long as your app is showing youā€™re on an unlimited tariff. However, if itā€™s peace of mind youā€™re after, you can always contact ourĀ Live ChatĀ team.

Theyā€™re availableĀ between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.Ā 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ā€˜availableā€™. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Ā 

Ā 

Hope this helps,

Ā 

pep27871

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you that is reassuring. I couldnā€™t find a way to get onto the live chat. Thank you so much x

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for not catching this one sooner @pep27871Ā @Zdine1989Ā 

Ā 

If you had it confirmed that youā€™re on the NHS unlimited plan then ignore any texts like those youā€™ve received.Ā  They wonā€™t be taking into account the promo plan youā€™re currently on.

If your app says you have unlimited, always go off that.

Why iD Mobile?