Solved

Unlimited Thanks for our NHS heroes - NHS email

• 10 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi iD,

Thanks for your unlimited offer for NHS workers.

In Northern Ireland we do not have .nhs.net email addresses. Can you kindly widen the criteria to accept the NI NHS email addresses?

icon

Best answer by Pearl_c6 23 June 2020, 12:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I contacted them about this as well maybe I should try Nolan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @marcdh, @Phillip Rouke 

Did you manage to contact our Live Chat Team or anyone regarding this since?

If not, please let us know by reply here.  We’ll have someone reach out to you and take some details in private to help further with this.

Hi Kevin,

No I haven't, that sounds great.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @marcdh 

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Pearl

Hi, I'm on an NHS unlimited data plan till October. I've just received an SMS stating I will be charged£10 for 100mb over my data limit. My app states data is unlimited, can I be assured that I will not be charged? Thanks for your reply in advance

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @pep27871, it’s likely just an automated email which you should be free to ignore as long as your app is showing you’re on an unlimited tariff. However, if it’s peace of mind you’re after, you can always contact our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Forgive me, I posted this in the other section by mistake! … anyway,

Thank you so much for the unlimited calls, texts & data for NHS workers. It is very useful to me when I am out working in the community & is very much appreciated! 

thanks again,

take care & stay safe!

Al

Why iD Mobile?