Solved

We’re still processing your order email but its been 4 days

• 21 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I ordered a new iphone 12 contract with ID on saturday the 17/10/2020 and i have only had this email “

We’re still processing your order ..……. (order number)

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

We completely understand if you don’t want to wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us.

Office hours are 8am to 8pm every day of the week.

Thank you for choosing iD, and please be assured that we’re working hard to supply your product as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
The iD Team

But the money towards the cost of the mobile has been took out of my bank account ? how can I find out why I have not received any further details of if my credit check has been completed and why its taking more than 48 hours to know if I have been accepted for the contract or not and if not why the money has been taken from my bank accout ?

many thanks 

icon

Best answer by Will 24 October 2020, 15:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jimmyjames,

Further information is provided upon the dispatch of the handset, which i imagine you will have received by now if the order was successful. Have you heard anything back since sending this message?

Will

Why iD Mobile?