icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 May 2018, 13:19

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @sean little,

Welcome to our iD Community!

The "UK" charge would usually refer to out of plan spend.

There should be a breakdown of this further down the bill as to what's been used.

Out of plan spend can usually be:
  • Minutes - Calls made outside of the allowance or to chargeable numbers.
  • SMS - Texts sent when no allowances remain or premium text messages.
  • MMS - Any MMS message is chargeable as MMS messages are not included in your allowance.
  • Data - If you use up all your data, you'll be charged a flat rate of £0.1024 per MB of data used.
See: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/understanding-my-bill

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the Billing, allowances, charges & capping section of the community

Can you help me with my bill plz 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Karenmason 

Please could you give us an example of what kind of help do you need with your bill?

Thanks

Why have I got costs for text messages on my bill when I have unlimited texts on my plan

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @stephent7970 

Sorry to hear your about the charges incurred on your bill. 

Please check your bill to identify why you have incurred additional charges. Full information regarding billing can be found here .

This will help us identify why the charges have been applied. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi

Can someone please get in contact regarding a debt management company chasing me for monthly charges despite my bill being paid each month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Twinmum,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Can you give us a bit of information on what’s happened?

Is it just 1 account you have with iD Mobile?

How much is the debt being chased for?

Mohammed

Hello

i bought new phone around December 2019 for my grandson at car phone warehouse, curry’s in Bath. They assured me that the EE contract would be cancelled. I realised it wasn’t cancelled around February 2020. I then cancelled it myself and realised I had cancelled the wrong contract. Prior to and since I have been paying CARS debt collectors. Since then the phone has been stolen (I’ve ordered another sim in separate chat) from my grandson and I had. I insurance. Please can you let me know how much I owe on the contract? 
Thanks in advance. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @Twinmum,

If you could send your question into our Support Team who you have been in contact with via PM earlier, we’ll be able to find this out for you.

Ryan

Can you send these details onto Ryan please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Twinmum,

You should be able to access your Private Messages to find where you can discuss this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?