Question

why hasnt my direct debit been taken out?

• 29 November 2019
  • 2 replies

It usually gets taken out on the 28 of each month but sometimes earlier. It’s not a weekend so I’m confused. I’ve paid for it through the app but I did this last month as the direct debit didn’t go out and then I got charged twice. 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Fribee243012 

It seems to me that because you paid twice last month you have received a credit on your account for this month bill so it might be that you won't be charged at all. 

Could you check in your app history of your payments ? Just go to Billing Tab and then find "See my payment history" by scrolling down. If you current month was charged from the credit that should show up there as well. If you won't be able to find any trace of your current bill being paid, I would contact iD Mobile directly to see if direct debit has been setup correctly.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Fribee243012,

If you’ve got a credit on your account, then this is used for payment of any generated bills.

If you’ve got no credit, then the likely reason is that the payment is just going to be processed in the next few days as Direct Debit’s are taken 14-days or after.

If you could check to see if there’s any balance on the account?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?