Solved

why is it impossible to get in contact with customer service

• 11 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I have never received or used my sim and I’m being sent bills of £50?? I have tried to get in contact multiple times and had no response on socials nowhere to email or call???? Can someone please help me???

icon

Best answer by Michelle 17 February 2021, 14:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Amykenyon,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Did you contact us to notify us the SIM card had not been received?

Our phone line was closed and an automated message would have directed you to the Community (here) or Live Chat?

The same for Social channels.

We don’t have an active customer service email advertised.

Mohammed

Yes I have notified you several times through various different channels. I was told that the community was to ask other customers on ID mobile questions when I wanted to speak to a customer service agent direct to ask why I’m being sent debt collection letters! 

I’m sure you can check on the account the sim was never received nor has it been registered or used. I waited over two weeks to receive the sim and therefore I decided to go with o2 instead. 

please can you check my account and see that I have never received or activated my sim I would appreciate it greatly 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Amykenyon 

We can check over your account, however, your SIM card is activated as soon as we have dispatched your order. 

Please can you confirm how you have contacted us previously to inform us that your SIM card has not arrived?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I messaged on Facebook. I tried to get in contact multiple times never been explained “the community” tried countless times to live chat but it required that I input my ID mobile number which I never had as I never received one so I asked for help via Facebook and I just got a robotic answer back and no help whatsoever I am very disappointed and feel as though SIM cards should be sent tracked and signed for to prevent this from happening and customers incurring charges they do not deserve to pay. And also you should be able to live chat with customer service without having a mobile number. I’ve found the whole thing very frustrating and stressful.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Amykenyon,

Did the automated message not advise you to come here where we’d be able to offer assistance?

What are you looking for in terms of assistance now you’re here?

Will

I was asking whoever messaged me on Facebook chat to contact me immediately and that I required to talk to someone and had no response. 

I just want to stop getting debt collection emails for a contract I’ve never used or received please :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Amykenyon 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?