Question

why overcharged for data usage 0.08mb=85 pench????

• 11 October 2018
  • 8 replies

Hi.how charging my bill 0.85 pounds 0.08mb ???Because every month not used 4gb internet. i have the rollover 8gb internet every months.not used 4gb . every months moving the next month 4gb internet !!!
HOW CAN USE 0.08MB internet??????????????????
you stolen my money????? eu roaming is free to europe.
PLEASE refund my money.thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @SNAGY71,

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. This looks as though you were charged whilst outside of the EU roaming inclusion zones.

Which country did you visit?

Ryan
Hi. Visiting Europe. Hungary. Germany and France. Us including the European zone.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Did you use your phone whilst connected to a Maritime network at all when travelling on a boat or ferry?
-Phil
No. Switched on the phone the UK border. Ship is ready parking uk border. After then use the navigation.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @SNAGY71,

It does sound as though the phone was used whilst you were still connected to a maritime network, usually when on a ferry or ship.

If you want us to look into those charges further, you can contact our Live Chat team by clicking here.

Ryan
So did not I turn it off?just restart the phone? I'm not promising. But me definitely sleep on the ship. We have 3 kids so not much option use the phone. I was aware that I would have extra spending if I used the boat.We can put the circles here but I think you will not be paid back.Thanks anyway.
Hi @SNAGY71,

It does sound as though the phone was used whilst you were still connected to a maritime network, usually when on a ferry or ship.

If you want us to look into those charges further, you can contact our Live Chat team by clicking here.

Ryan

Hi. One more thing. Only 0.08 mb internet. If use the browser or just opening the Facebook minimum starting 1mb internet. If use the Facebook few minutes minimum 5mb to 10 mb. So what is the 0.08?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @SNAGY71,

In regards to the data usage, we can't view exactly which app or service used this, but something that low could have belonged to a push notification or a background service syncing you apps data to an online server.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?