Solved

Bill Paid Twice (Manually and Direct Debit)

• 1 December 2020
  • 8 replies

I’ve paid my phone bill twice by accident. I done one on the mobile app and direct debit have taken another payment. Does this mean I won’t be charged for next month seeing as I have already paid it in advance, or will I still be charged via direct debit?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 8 December 2020, 16:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @poppanna21,

We’ll send you a PM so we can refund this additional payment via Direct Debit.

Mohammed

Hi there i paid this month’s bill manually and it also got direct debited

tried to contact someone from the live chat they Don’t seem to understand what a refund of bill

means i need a Refund please as i have other cost as well plus food etc. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pm240386,

We will send you a PM now to have this refunded ASAP. You can also contact our Live Chat Team too if you want this to happen faster.

Ryan

Hi, I paid my bill twice for January yesterday as the first time the Internet cut out so I thought it hadn't gone through. How do I get the second lot refunded ASAP please as it has left me in financial hardship. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Bethanworsfold2020 

have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Hi @Lee Wylie,

If you leave the payment on your account, it will act as a credit and go towards paying your next bill. If you prefer, we can refund this to you and you can request this via our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

I need help with my bill and to talk to someone as I have been suspended 

I have been cut off and cant get to bank until next week. Can I pay my bill as it shows on my account?? In a lump sum of 2 months

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lee Wylie,

If you leave the payment on your account, it will act as a credit and go towards paying your next bill. If you prefer, we can refund this to you and you can request this via our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?