Solved

Bill - Twice charged

• 30 September 2020
  • 15 replies

Hi my account has been charged twice one on 24th September and one today 30th of September, i need a refund and also need a number I can call, i don't need a live chat as its a robot, i need to talk to someone or an email address to send a messageĀ 

icon

Best answer by Rory 3 October 2020, 14:16

View original

15 replies

Yes they did set me up with new plan, butĀ  I will like to keep my old number, my 10GB of data and my unlimited calls and text. So please to make things clear can I keep the carphonewarehouse contract and cancel the other one.

Also the chat doesn't help at all, its automated and doesn't give me the answer I want

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Pam85Ā 

Do you currently only have one account with iD Mobile?

Had you made these payments yourself manually? or had it been Direct Debits?

Weā€™ll message you here upon your reply once we know a little more here.

Yes I have only one account with ID, it was a direct debit, I have been with ID over three years now, so they still have my account. When the new contract came i request for my number to remain so the new sim is still here but the old sim is in the new phone now

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Pam85, to avoid confusion,Ā Iā€™ve mergedĀ all of your posts into this thread. Please stick to one thread going forward, as this will make it easier for us to assist you.Ā 

it sounds like youā€™ve accidentally ordered a new line instead of an upgrade to your existing one. Can you please check your order confirmation email for me and let me know what it says?Ā 

We canā€™t transfer your iD Mobile number internally, but there is s a way for you to keep your number, so donā€™t worry.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Ohh I see, when my last bill was paid on my old contract, I asked carphonewarehouse if I could get an upgrade or a new contract and they said yes so i told them the phone i wanted was directed to their site to choose the contract I want. The confirmation message was your ID is activated and ready to use, do I need to take out the old sim from my phone and put in the new one that came with the phone? How do I cancel one? Since I cannot have two line rentals when actually am using only oneĀ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

HiĀ @Pam85, I presume youā€™re outside the 14-day returns policy for the new line, so if you want to keep your old number, hereā€™s what youā€™ll need to do.

• With your old iD Mobile SIM inserted, text PAC to 65075
  • Buy a cheap Pay As You Go SIM for another network (O2, EE, Vodafone etc.) and give the PAC code from Step 1 to that networkĀ 
  • Once your iD Mobile number has transferred across to the new Pay As You Go SIM, text PAC to 65075 again (this time from the new PAYG SIM)
  • Once you have the new PAC code, fill out this form, ensuring to use the EXISTING iD Mobile number where it says ā€œYour existing mobile numberā€ and yourĀ NEW iD Mobile number that you accidentally took out where it says ā€œYour iD Mobile numberā€

Ā 

Once youā€™ve done all that, your oldĀ number will transfer over to your new iD Mobile line. If you have any questions, please donā€™t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you,

Rory

What about paying two bills? How do I cancel one and keep the other?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Once youā€™ve done the above steps, youā€™ll only be paying for one line :)

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Ohhh what a relief, thank youĀ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Youā€™re most welcome, @Pam85! Just give us a shout here if you get stuck or you have any more questions :)

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Hi, i have done what was requested, but why am I being charged Ā£28 as my final payment? And will the Ā£22be refunded?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Pam85Ā 

Weā€™ve sent you a private message on here just now so that we can take a further look for you.

If you click your profile then go to inbox, youā€™ll see our message there.

Weā€™ll take a further look there.

Hi I have filled out the form for the PAC, BUT IT KEEPS SAYING " ID SAYS ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SUBMIT THIS" I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY.HOW CAN I SUBMIT THE FORM.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Pam85,

Ā 

I see weā€™re now assisting you in the PMs, so weā€™ll stick to communicating there for now.

Ā 

Will

Why iD Mobile?