Question

billed twice

My wife is being billed twice. She needs a refund. She also cannot register on id community, because the link does not work.  so I am doing it. How does she get a refund ?

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @followthetoad,

We are sorry to hear this! Did she make a manual payment for one of these? If so, then if it was made too close to the direct debit date then the direct debit will still be taken. I will PM you now with ways in which she can use to contact us.

Ryan

I upgraded my plan last month and I am now being billed for both my old plan and my new plan. Can ID please rectify this. 

Many thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Annefin 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Have you purchased another contract instead of an upgrade ?

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Just like Annefin I upgraded my plan last month and I am now being billed for both my old plan and my new plan. Can ID please rectify this. 

Many thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Hammy 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Have this issued been resolved or you still need someone to look into this?

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

ID mobile is a joke. It’s just a server, no humans. Avoid at all costs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @aXXo, I can confirm that we’re human. What is it that’s happened that’s made you feel the way you’ve described?

Will

Userlevel 1

You have taken my payment twice, that has wiped me out, u barely survive in this hostel on the money I now have left and that is what I’m facing. I am a disabled customer but I know that is irrelevant to you.

when will I get my money back??

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @aXXo,

I’m very sorry to hear that two payments have been taken from your account.

In order to assist you further, we have sent you a PM so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have been billed twice… one manual and one direct debit, how do I get a refund please ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Coadyscott,

You can request a refund for any overpayments by contacting our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?