Question

Billed twice

• 18 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I have been billed twice and would like a refund from one of my payments please, I’ve had a number of problems with my phone contract and have only just joined ID. It is impossible to speak to anyone and the customer service is next to non, I am so frustrated can someone please help 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Phoebe204 

We would only bill you once a month.

Have you made a double payment in error ?

We also have our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Michelle 

I paid my contract via the app but then another payment has been taken out too. Need to speak to someone regarding the two payments. Thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @EmmaButch290,

We’ll send you a Private Message now so that we can look at getting one of those payments refunded back to you.

Will

@Will please can you Private Message me also. 

I have just been double billed also!

This is the second time this has happened to me and the last time I was billed three times and had to go through a lengthly complaints process just to get two of the payments back, this is getting so frustrating - you really need to make some significant improvements to your payment process code.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @outeredge 

We will send you a Private Message now so we can look into this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?