Solved

Can't pay bill during pandemic

Userlevel 1

I have recently got a text saying that my account has been suspended due to not paying for my contract, due to this pandemic and I am not working and not using the phone meaning there’s no way I can pay for everything. Is there any help like freezing the account for a while as most store and credit card companies are doing.​​​​​​?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 May 2020, 10:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Salaad,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble paying your bills.

I’ve sent you a PM with some further information, please take a look.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my ID Mobile but, I can't do it because the system no longer recognizes my data, and the phone number has been blocked. In the chat they want exact questions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Brandao 

We’ve just sent you a private message on here now so that we can help you further from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

My thanks but, I already realized that only ID Mobile.

Can change from pay as you go month to bundle top up it’s save money ? Let me know 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @kpfreeman 

I didn’t quite understand your message, are you looking to buy a bundle on your current pay-as-you-go sim instead of taking another sim-only deal?

-Mohsin

thank you for your message. mean i pay previous £6.00 per month per 2GB,unlimited text and call unlimited but i very little used units mean i pay waste bill? Can i change to Bundle pay as you (Top up) lots of save money?

thanks 

Kevin

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kpfreeman,

You can’t change an existing plan to a Pay As You go Plan I’m afraid. You’d need to take out a new Pay As You Go plan altogether.

Hope this helps.

Will

Why iD Mobile?